The Bank had signed an Agreement with NIC/NICSI on 5th March 2014 for computerisation of the Head Office and 89 Primary Banks in the state. NIC is a premier Science and Technology organization of the Government of India.
They have implemented the customised CCBS (Cooperative Core Banking Solution) software in 89 Primary Banks in the State.
BENEFITS OF FULL COMPUTERISATION TO THE ULTIMATE BORROWER
- Online Enquiry – quick view of member related data by customer himself.
- Quick Response to Queries / Grievances
- Transparency to the Borrower
- All Information to the Member at a Single Window
- Speedy disbursal of Loans.
- Lesser staff requirement resulting in lower Transaction Costs leading to higher Profits & ultimately higher Dividends to Members Higher Profits leading to reduced Interest Rates Computerised Pass Books / Share Certificates/ Cash Receipts etc.